No Products in the Cart
1. Contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and non-permanent residents residing in Singapore except employees of NAMZ PTE. LTD., their respective affiliates and advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, and their immediate family members.
2. To participate in this contest, simply follow steps stated below.
a. Buy at least 1 box of WhatIF Foods Noodles in a single receipt at any participating FairPrice Finest outlets in Singapore.
b. Provide an answer to the following question: "What do you like about WhatIF Noodles?". The most creative answers will be chosen by NAMZ PTE. LTD. as winners.
c. Submit your receipt and answer through the online submission form available at https://forms.gle/UjdPdBtnMqjhSR8Y8
d. Your chance to WIN:
- Grand Prize: 1x Winner: 2-night Staycation for 2 adults and 1 child at the Shangri-La Rasa Hotel (worth S$1,200)
- Second Prize: 5x Winners: Chi, The Spa at Shangri-La Rasa Vouchers (worth S$200)
- Consolation Prize: NTUC Vouchers (worth $30) x 20 Winners
3. Qualifying purchases: BamNut Noodles with Sweet Hot Seasoning, BamNut Moringa Noodles with Sesame Garlic Seasoning, BamNut Charcoal Noodles with Shroom Pepper Seasoning, BamNut Pumpkin Noodles with Cheeky Curry Seasoning, BamNut NoodBox
4. Kindly keep your receipt(s) as proof of purchase.
5. Contest period is from 03 August 2021 to 31 August 2021, online submission form entry ends on the 31 August 2021, at 23:59 hours.
6. Purchase must be made during Contest Period stated in clause 5.
7. Retain the original receipt for proof of purchase during prize collection. Entries without proof of purchase or do not meet the minimum purchase criteria or are incomplete or illegible will not be accepted.
8. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
9. Participant is allowed to submit multiple entries. However, eligible participant is entitled to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
10. By participating in any such Contest, participants consent to NAMZ PTE. LTD. as well as their respective representatives and/or agents use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contest and agree to NAMZ PTE LTD’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
11. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all the following purposes:
a. performing obligations in the course of, or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
a. verifying your identity;
b. responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
c. sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and reward schemes and other promotions;
d. complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
e. any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
f. transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes
12. We may disclose your personal data:
a. where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services to you; or
b. to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the clause 11 for us.
13. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed in clause 12 by submitting your request in writing or via email to our customer care department at email@example.com
14. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
15. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described above.
16. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
17. By participating in this contest, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this contest.
18. All winners will be notified via email or phone. NAMZ PTE. LTD. reserves the right to disqualify any winner who does not respond within (3) working days after notification.
19. Winners are required to claim the prizes at NAMZ premise, or otherwise arranged within 1 month of being notified in person or by a representative, who must produce the winner’s identification and proof of purchase.
20. The decision of NAMZ PTE. LTD. on all matters relating to this contest is final, conclusive and binding. No further correspondence will be entertained.
21. NAMZ PTE. LTD. reserves the right to replace prizes with any other items of similar value without giving prior notice.
22. NAMZ PTE. LTD. reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason.
23. NAMZ PTE. LTD. reserves the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
24. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).